Trixie Duke stuck one leg out and wrapped it around the pole slowly. The men in the audience cheered as she slid her body around, tossing a come-and-get me smile at them. Somewhere in that crowd was her husband, Bo Duke.

Tonight though, she was “Merry Sunshine”, and she, Bo, Luke and Dan were part of an elite undercover team out to bust up a prostitution and drug ring being run out of a strip club. Hours of pole dancing and burlesque classes had prepared her for her stage debut. And she had done all right with it too!

But tonight, she was the main attraction. And she kinda liked all those men cheering for her.

She knew she looked killer. The tight red pleather dress that showed off her curves hid the tiny, lacy black bra and panties underneath-hopefully the bust would happen before she had to strip down. Black opera gloves were a stalling device. Black fishnet thigh highs topped with black lace made her legs look longer, and the five inch black leather stilettos boosted her to five foot seven.

Trixie slid off the pole, turning her back to the men, and shook her butt a little. The roar of approval made her grin and she strutted to the end of the stage, pausing to let men shove bills in her thigh highs. That part, she didn’t enjoy. The only hands she wanted on her were Bo’s.

Reaching up to her blonde curls, she tugged the red sparkly bow from them and dangled it over the outstretched hands. With a coquettish smile, she tossed into the crowd. Somewhere in the throng of men was Dan, her backup. Luke was with Bo, and Honey was organizing the group of Marshals outside.

“More! We want more!” someone was yelling.

Swaying her hips, she sauntered a couple feet and did another “bunny wiggle” with her rear end.

With a quick turn, she reached for the pole, pulling herself into the jump that would swing her around it.

Smoothly, she strolled her way across to the other side, and stretched out one leg to show off her shoe. When a hand reached for it, she pulled it back slowly, smiling and shaking one finger at him. The only contact allowed was to stuff money in her clothes. There were big “No touching!” signs all over, with “no groping, fondling or squeezing” underneath in smaller letters.

Time for more pole action.

She rubbed up against the pole, and the cheering got louder. Thankfully she had earplugs in. Her eyes scanned the crowd and she ran her hands up her body. No sign Bo. He hadn’t made the bust yet.

There was a flash from a camera, and she almost lost her balance. Photography wasn’t allowed, and sure enough, one of the beefy bouncers was making a beeline for the offender. The flash kept popping and she held up one hand to block it from her eyes.

“Love it, Merry Sunshine!” a mocking, male voice called out. Trixie resisted the urge to flip Dan the middle finger. “Shake it some more!”

The bouncers reached the guy with the camera and snatched it from him.

Trixie lowered her hand as she kept her hips swaying, and groaned when she got a good look.

She turned to the crowd slowly, bending forward a little and doing a shoulder shimmy. Hands clutching bills were waving madly towards her. Time to show some skin.

Sauntering down the stage again, she slowly moved her hand to the zipper of her dress to frenzied shouts of “Yes! Yes! Take it off!” Grinning at her crowd, she slowly pulled the zipper down, keeping her body moving fluidly to the pulsing music. The zipper reached the end and she shimmied it out of it, her barely hidden, black lace clad goodies on display. Trixie flung the dress behind her onto the stage. She caught a glimpse of the huge smile on Dan’s face and promised herself to kick his butt when this was over.

More bills were being shoved at her as she made her way along the edge, allowing them to stuff the bills into her panties and bra. Still no sign of Bo. She dropped to her knees to do the stage crawl that always made men crazy.

She did it slowly, stretching the movements the way she had been taught, letting them give her more bills. She wondered if she had made enough for that vacation she and Bo had been talking about, though really, the money was evidence.

With an inward groan, she realized she was approaching the point where her bra was going to have to come off. Damn! She knew Bo wanted this bust fast, so she wouldn’t have to take her bra off but they were running out of time. She couldn’t delay much longer.

She rose to her feet, swaying and wiggling just enough to give her boobs some bounce. Bills were being thrown onto the stage now, and she couldn’t help but grin. It was awfully fun sometimes!

The music cut off. The lights came up. “Everyone freeze!” someone shouted through a microphone.

Trixie did so with a sigh of relief. Uniformed cops were everywhere. Men were suddenly being lined up against the stage.

Trixie snatched up her dress and slid her shoes back on. She didn’t see her blond brother anywhere; another relief.

A line of men were in cuffs and being led up the hall by a smirking Bo. He winked at her and she blushed.

She walked to the back of the stage and started to descend when a patron, obviously drunk and horny, grabbed for her. Startled, Trixie jammed her stiletto into his foot and as he howled in pain, smashed her hand into his nose. Blood spurted and he went to his knees. Immediately, Dan grabbed him and slapped cuffs on him.

“Sorry, Freckles, I didn’t see him moving for you,” Dan apologized.

“No worries. But I am ready to get off this stage. And no comments from the peanut gallery, thank you!”

***

Two hours later, the Dukes were headed home. In the chaos, Trixie hadn’t been able to find her gym bag with her clothes, so she settled for Bo’s leather duster trench coat, wrapped tight around her. She had retrieved her shoes and gloves as well. There might use for them later…

Trixie reached under the seat of the car and found her service weapon. She hated working without it but there was nowhere to hide a 9mm in the scraps of fabric she currently wore.

“You’re gonna dance like that for me later, right?” Bo grinned at her.

Trixie stuck her legs up against the dash, feeling the familiar comfort of her gun in her hand. The long duster fell open to reveal her legs and thigh highs. Bo could barely keep his eyes on the road.

She thought about all the money she had raked in during her 'show' and smiled wickedly at her husband.

“How much ya gonna pay me?”




***
Author Notes
- A huge thank you to Ronda, my lovely editor who did a super fast edit for me, and gave Trixie both her stage name and title of this piece.
- This was written for photo #33 of the CWE 3: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words Challenge. Thank you to the CWE team for coming up with this fun challenge!
- Keep it 'tween the ditches!
- Word Count 1,168


Disclaimer: Trixie Belden® is a registered trademark of Random House books. These pages are not affiliated with Random House Books or Warner Brothers Studios in any way, shape or form. No profit is made here, only entertainment. Images of Trixie Belden and other series characters are copyright © Random House books. Bo, Luke and Daisy Duke belong to Warner Brothers Studios. All references and characters and are used lovingly and respectfully, albeit without permission.

This website is © 2005-2025 Mal. All rights reserved. All other graphics created by Mal and may not be used without permission. CWE picture provided by CWE team and belongs to its rightful owner.